KeyBanc Downgrades Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) to Sector Weight
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc downgraded Intrawest Resorts (NYSE: SNOW) from Overweight to Sector Weight and removed its price target. Analyst Scott W. Hamann said he now sees risk/reward as balanced.
"We are downgrading shares of SNOW from Overweight to Sector Weight following an impressive run exiting F3Q16 earnings. While we still believe that the weather outlook bodes well for the Company following lackluster snowfall last season at its eastern resorts and the currency dynamic remains favorable, as the USD/CAD is well-below realized rates last season, we believe these tailwinds are largely priced in at current levels and view the risk/reward as appropriately balanced," said Hamann.
Shares of Intrawest Resorts closed at $16.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- BMO Capital Remains Bullish on Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!