KeyBanc Downgrades Ingersoll-Rand (IR) to Sector Weight
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
KeyBanc downgraded Ingersoll-Rand (NYSE: IR) from Overweight to Sector Weight and removed its price target. Analysts have a more cautious view of non-residential construction outlook.
Shares of Ingersoll-Rand closed at $67.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Downgrades Ideal Power (IPWR) to Neutral
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts KLX Inc (KLXI) at Buy
- UPDATE: Bernstein Downgrades Dean Foods (DF) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!