KeyBanc Downgrades HEICO (HEI) to Sector Weight
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
KeyBanc downgraded HEICO (NYSE: HEI) from Overweight to Sector Weight and removed its price target. Analyst Michael F. Ciarmoli highlighted valuation and lack of near-term catalysts.
"We did not see the acceleration in organic growth we had anticipated in F3Q16 and consequently believe further multiple expansion will be limited amid a lack of near-term catalysts. We continue to see solid long-term prospects for HEI driven by increasing PMA adoption and an accelerated PMA cycle, as well as M&A, but believe shares are likely to be range-bound near term as FSG/ETG organic growth remain in the low/mid-single digits. Our estimates remain largely unchanged, and we view HEI shares as being fairly valued," said Ciarmoli.
Shares of HEICO closed at $71.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- KLR Group Downgrades PDC Energy (PDCE) to Accumulate
- MKM Partners Favors Asset-Light Lodging Stocks; Updates Ratings - (BEL) (CHH) (H) (HLT) (IHG) (MAR) (STAY) (WYN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!