KeyBanc Downgrades HEICO (HEI) to Sector Weight
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KeyBanc downgraded HEICO (NYSE: HEI) from Overweight to Sector Weight and removed its price target. Analyst Michael F. Ciarmoli highlighted valuation and lack of near-term catalysts.
"We did not see the acceleration in organic growth we had anticipated in F3Q16 and consequently believe further multiple expansion will be limited amid a lack of near-term catalysts. We continue to see solid long-term prospects for HEI driven by increasing PMA adoption and an accelerated PMA cycle, as well as M&A, but believe shares are likely to be range-bound near term as FSG/ETG organic growth remain in the low/mid-single digits. Our estimates remain largely unchanged, and we view HEI shares as being fairly valued," said Ciarmoli.
Shares of HEICO closed at $71.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts HEICO (HEI) at Buy
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!