KeyBanc Downgrades Fortune Brands Home (FBHS) to Sector Weight
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KeyBanc downgraded Fortune Brands Home (NYSE: FBHS) from Overweight to Sector Weight.
"Our thesis, "7th Inning Stretch", reflects the Building Products’ maturing sequence of growth, led by slowing: 1) existing homes sales; and 2) new starts; amid steady 3) home price gains of 5-6%. We do not forecast a decline in housing activity in 2017 (R&R up ~5%, starts up ~7%), but think the likelihood of falling estimates makes the sector less attractive prospectively. We downgrade 3 stocks (FBHS, PGEM, NX) to Sector Weight as our forward demand drivers (3 above factors ~80% correlated to 9-month forward demand, Fig 1) point to 1H17 growth, not a call on 3Q16 trends," said analyst Kenneth Zener.
Shares of Fortune Brands Home closed at $55.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Securities Downgrades Host Hotels (HST) and Hyatt Hotels (H) to Neutral
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!