KeyBanc Downgrades DineEquity (DIN) to Sector Weight
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc downgraded DineEquity (NYSE: DIN) from Overweight to Sector Weight and removed its price target. Analyst Chris O'Cull has less confidence in Applebee's efforts to improve SRS performance.
"When we upgraded DIN in early September it was based on our view the risk-reward proposition was attractive given the Company's above-average free cash flow and dividend yield and the potential for Applebee's SRS declines to moderate as management addressed some promotional mistakes during the 2Q. Since then, shares have increased 9% vs. no change in the KBCM Restaurant Index, and our confidence in Applebee's efforts to improve SRS is waning," said the analyst.
Shares of DineEquity closed at $84.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Instinet Downgrades DineEquity (DIN) to Neutral
- Jefferies Reiterastes Hold on McDonald's (MCD) Following 4Q Report
- Perrigo (PRGO): Cutting 2017 EPS On Weaker Generics - Guggenheim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!