Kamada (KMDA): Phase II Trial Adds Support For Inhaled AAT Therapy - Jefferies
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Raj Denjoy, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Kamada Ltd. (NASDAQ: KMDA) after the company reported Phase II US trial results for inhaled AAT. The analyst believes that the trial showed statistically significant increases of both AAT & ANEC levels in the lung compared to the placebo. While the study was not designed to show clinical benefits, it showed that inhaled AAT effectively reaches lung tissue, where AAT deficiency manifests over time as worsening lung function. As such, the trail lends crucial support to a mid-17 EU approval and continuing the US clinical program.
No change to the price target of $7.
Shares of Kamada Ltd. closed at $4.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Downgrades Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) to Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts FLIR Systems, Inc. (FLIR) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Esterline Tech (ESL) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!