Kamada (KMDA): Phase II Trial Adds Support For Inhaled AAT Therapy - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Raj Denjoy, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Kamada Ltd. (NASDAQ: KMDA) after the company reported Phase II US trial results for inhaled AAT. The analyst believes that the trial showed statistically significant increases of both AAT & ANEC levels in the lung compared to the placebo. While the study was not designed to show clinical benefits, it showed that inhaled AAT effectively reaches lung tissue, where AAT deficiency manifests over time as worsening lung function. As such, the trail lends crucial support to a mid-17 EU approval and continuing the US clinical program.
No change to the price target of $7.
Shares of Kamada Ltd. closed at $4.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW): Slower? Yes But For Longer - Jefferies
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!