Kamada (KMDA): Phase II Trial Adds Support For Inhaled AAT Therapy - Jefferies
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Raj Denjoy, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Kamada Ltd. (NASDAQ: KMDA) after the company reported Phase II US trial results for inhaled AAT. The analyst believes that the trial showed statistically significant increases of both AAT & ANEC levels in the lung compared to the placebo. While the study was not designed to show clinical benefits, it showed that inhaled AAT effectively reaches lung tissue, where AAT deficiency manifests over time as worsening lung function. As such, the trail lends crucial support to a mid-17 EU approval and continuing the US clinical program.
No change to the price target of $7.
Shares of Kamada Ltd. closed at $4.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on General Dynamics (GD) Following 3Q
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY): Looking Ahead To Expedition - Jefferies
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!