KLR Group Upgrades Southwestern Energy (SWN) to Buy
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KLR Group upgraded Southwestern Energy (NYSE: SWN) from Accumulate to Buy with a price target of $14.00.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, We are upgrading SWN from Accumulate to Buy. Our SWN target price of $14 per share is unchanged. SWN has depreciated more than 30% in the past month, underperforming the sector by ~30%, and now reflects sufficient equity value upside (40%+) to merit an upgrade to Buy.
Our 4Q/16 production outlook of ~204 Bcfe is ~1% above company guidance (192-202 Bcfe). Southwestern’s production should trough this quarter, exit the year in the lower half of guidance (2.2-2.3 Bcfepd) and incline going forward."
Shares of Southwestern Energy closed at $9.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Envision Healthcare (EVHC) to Outperform
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $100 at Brean Capital on Way to $120
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!