KLR Group Upgrades Southwestern Energy (SWN) to Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KLR Group upgraded Southwestern Energy (NYSE: SWN) from Accumulate to Buy with a price target of $14.00.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, We are upgrading SWN from Accumulate to Buy. Our SWN target price of $14 per share is unchanged. SWN has depreciated more than 30% in the past month, underperforming the sector by ~30%, and now reflects sufficient equity value upside (40%+) to merit an upgrade to Buy.
Our 4Q/16 production outlook of ~204 Bcfe is ~1% above company guidance (192-202 Bcfe). Southwestern’s production should trough this quarter, exit the year in the lower half of guidance (2.2-2.3 Bcfepd) and incline going forward."
Shares of Southwestern Energy closed at $9.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Southwestern Energy (SWN) to Neutral
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!