KLR Group Upgrades SM Energy (SM) to Buy
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
KLR Group upgraded SM Energy (NYSE: SM) from Accumulate to Buy with a price target of $43.00 (from $37.00).
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are upgrading SM from Accumulate to Buy and increasing our target price $6 to $43 due to the accretive impact of greater Midland Basin focus manifest in the Howard County acquisition partially offset by the substantive component of equity financing. The company’s capital intensity should improve ~5%, while oil-directed capital spending increases ~2%. Further, SM’s mid-cycle (’18) capital yield (cash recycle ratio) is now positive at ~110% (industry median ~125%) and therefore no longer warrants an incrementally lower equity discount rate."
Shares of SM Energy closed at $31.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
- Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!