KLR Group Upgrades Matador Resources Company (MTDR) to Accumulate
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
KLR Group upgraded Matador Resources Company (NYSE: MTDR) from Hold to Accumulate with a price target of $25.00.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are upgrading MTDR from Hold to Accumulate. Our $25 per share target price is unchanged. MTDR has depreciated ~10% this month, underperforming the sector by ~7%, and now has 20%+ intrinsic upside, thus meriting an upgrade to Accumulate. Matador’s mid-cycle (’18) capital yield is 120%-125%, which is slightly below the industry median cash recycle ratio of 125%-130%.
Our ’16 production expectation of ~9.9 Mmboe is at the high end of guidance (9.6-9.9 Mmboe). In ’16, our oil outlook is slightly above the midpoint of company guidance (4.9-5.1 Mmbo), while our gas production expectation is slightly above the high end of guidance (28-29 Bcf)."
Shares of Matador Resources Company closed at $20.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!