KLR Group Upgrades Matador Resources Company (MTDR) to Accumulate
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
KLR Group upgraded Matador Resources Company (NYSE: MTDR) from Hold to Accumulate with a price target of $25.00.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are upgrading MTDR from Hold to Accumulate. Our $25 per share target price is unchanged. MTDR has depreciated ~10% this month, underperforming the sector by ~7%, and now has 20%+ intrinsic upside, thus meriting an upgrade to Accumulate. Matador’s mid-cycle (’18) capital yield is 120%-125%, which is slightly below the industry median cash recycle ratio of 125%-130%.
Our ’16 production expectation of ~9.9 Mmboe is at the high end of guidance (9.6-9.9 Mmboe). In ’16, our oil outlook is slightly above the midpoint of company guidance (4.9-5.1 Mmbo), while our gas production expectation is slightly above the high end of guidance (28-29 Bcf)."
Shares of Matador Resources Company closed at $20.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!