KLR Group Upgrades Matador Resources Company (MTDR) to Accumulate
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall St. trims gains as President Trump speaks
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
KLR Group upgraded Matador Resources Company (NYSE: MTDR) from Hold to Accumulate with a price target of $25.00.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are upgrading MTDR from Hold to Accumulate. Our $25 per share target price is unchanged. MTDR has depreciated ~10% this month, underperforming the sector by ~7%, and now has 20%+ intrinsic upside, thus meriting an upgrade to Accumulate. Matador’s mid-cycle (’18) capital yield is 120%-125%, which is slightly below the industry median cash recycle ratio of 125%-130%.
Our ’16 production expectation of ~9.9 Mmboe is at the high end of guidance (9.6-9.9 Mmboe). In ’16, our oil outlook is slightly above the midpoint of company guidance (4.9-5.1 Mmbo), while our gas production expectation is slightly above the high end of guidance (28-29 Bcf)."
Shares of Matador Resources Company closed at $20.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts GCP Applied Technologies (GCP) at Buy
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!