KLR Group Upgrades Matador Resources Company (MTDR) to Accumulate
- Wall Street opens higher as oil prices rise
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Oil climbs after industry data shows U.S. inventory draw
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/28: (SEED) (AVXL) (ATHX) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (SONC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
KLR Group upgraded Matador Resources Company (NYSE: MTDR) from Hold to Accumulate with a price target of $25.00.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are upgrading MTDR from Hold to Accumulate. Our $25 per share target price is unchanged. MTDR has depreciated ~10% this month, underperforming the sector by ~7%, and now has 20%+ intrinsic upside, thus meriting an upgrade to Accumulate. Matador’s mid-cycle (’18) capital yield is 120%-125%, which is slightly below the industry median cash recycle ratio of 125%-130%.
Our ’16 production expectation of ~9.9 Mmboe is at the high end of guidance (9.6-9.9 Mmboe). In ’16, our oil outlook is slightly above the midpoint of company guidance (4.9-5.1 Mmbo), while our gas production expectation is slightly above the high end of guidance (28-29 Bcf)."
Shares of Matador Resources Company closed at $20.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Hi-Crush Partners LP (HCLP) to Neutral
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Tempur Sealy (TPX) to $55; Reiterates Neutral
- Nomura Maintains Buy on Nike (NKE) Despite Disappointing Future Orders; PT to $60
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!