KLR Group Upgrades Matador Resources Company (MTDR) to Accumulate
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
KLR Group upgraded Matador Resources Company (NYSE: MTDR) from Hold to Accumulate with a price target of $25.00.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are upgrading MTDR from Hold to Accumulate. Our $25 per share target price is unchanged. MTDR has depreciated ~10% this month, underperforming the sector by ~7%, and now has 20%+ intrinsic upside, thus meriting an upgrade to Accumulate. Matador’s mid-cycle (’18) capital yield is 120%-125%, which is slightly below the industry median cash recycle ratio of 125%-130%.
Our ’16 production expectation of ~9.9 Mmboe is at the high end of guidance (9.6-9.9 Mmboe). In ’16, our oil outlook is slightly above the midpoint of company guidance (4.9-5.1 Mmbo), while our gas production expectation is slightly above the high end of guidance (28-29 Bcf)."
Shares of Matador Resources Company closed at $20.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Pioneer Energy Services Corp (PES) to Buy
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Alder Biopharm (ALDR) at Buy
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Nimble Storage (NMBL) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!