KLR Group Upgrades Gulfport Energy (GPOR) to Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KLR Group upgraded Gulfport Energy (NASDAQ: GPOR) from Accumulate to Buy with a price target of $37.00 (from $39.00).
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are upgrading GPOR from Accumulate to Buy though our target price is decreasing $2 to $37 per share given slightly higher capital intensity. GPOR has depreciated almost 20% since our June downgrade, underperforming the sector by a comparable percentage, and now reflects sufficient equity value upside to merit an upgrade to Buy.
Our ’16 production expectation of ~695 Mmcfepd is at the low end of company guidance (695-730 Mmcfepd). Our ’17 production growth expectation of ~22% approximates the midpoint of preliminary guidance (20%-25%)."
Shares of Gulfport Energy closed at $26.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!