KLR Group Upgrades Gulfport Energy (GPOR) to Buy
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
KLR Group upgraded Gulfport Energy (NASDAQ: GPOR) from Accumulate to Buy with a price target of $37.00 (from $39.00).
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are upgrading GPOR from Accumulate to Buy though our target price is decreasing $2 to $37 per share given slightly higher capital intensity. GPOR has depreciated almost 20% since our June downgrade, underperforming the sector by a comparable percentage, and now reflects sufficient equity value upside to merit an upgrade to Buy.
Our ’16 production expectation of ~695 Mmcfepd is at the low end of company guidance (695-730 Mmcfepd). Our ’17 production growth expectation of ~22% approximates the midpoint of preliminary guidance (20%-25%)."
Shares of Gulfport Energy closed at $26.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- MKM Partners Favors Asset-Light Lodging Stocks; Updates Ratings - (BEL) (CHH) (H) (HLT) (IHG) (MAR) (STAY) (WYN)
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $90
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!