KLR Group Upgrades Gulfport Energy (GPOR) to Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
KLR Group upgraded Gulfport Energy (NASDAQ: GPOR) from Accumulate to Buy with a price target of $37.00 (from $39.00).
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are upgrading GPOR from Accumulate to Buy though our target price is decreasing $2 to $37 per share given slightly higher capital intensity. GPOR has depreciated almost 20% since our June downgrade, underperforming the sector by a comparable percentage, and now reflects sufficient equity value upside to merit an upgrade to Buy.
Our ’16 production expectation of ~695 Mmcfepd is at the low end of company guidance (695-730 Mmcfepd). Our ’17 production growth expectation of ~22% approximates the midpoint of preliminary guidance (20%-25%)."
Shares of Gulfport Energy closed at $26.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!