KLR Group Upgrades Gulfport Energy (GPOR) to Buy
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
KLR Group upgraded Gulfport Energy (NASDAQ: GPOR) from Accumulate to Buy with a price target of $37.00 (from $39.00).
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are upgrading GPOR from Accumulate to Buy though our target price is decreasing $2 to $37 per share given slightly higher capital intensity. GPOR has depreciated almost 20% since our June downgrade, underperforming the sector by a comparable percentage, and now reflects sufficient equity value upside to merit an upgrade to Buy.
Our ’16 production expectation of ~695 Mmcfepd is at the low end of company guidance (695-730 Mmcfepd). Our ’17 production growth expectation of ~22% approximates the midpoint of preliminary guidance (20%-25%)."
Shares of Gulfport Energy closed at $26.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Potential Capacity Crunch May Slow Momentum vs. Sprint (S) - FBR
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!