KLR Group Upgrades EnCana Corp. (ECA) to Buy
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KLR Group upgraded EnCana Corp. (NYSE: ECA) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $14.00 (from $12.00).
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are upgrading ECA from Hold to Buy and increasing our target price $2 to $14 per share due to higher liquids price realizations and lower cash expense. Encana’s mid-cycle capital yield is ~100% versus the industry median cash recycle ratio of ~130%."
Shares of EnCana Corp. closed at $9.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Teladoc (TDOC) PT Lowered to $23 at Cantor Fitzgerald Following Offering
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $115 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!