KLR Group Upgrades Cimarex Energy (XEC) to Accumulate; Lower Capital Intensity Increases Value
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
KLR Group upgraded Cimarex Energy (NYSE: XEC) from Hold to Accumulate with a price target of $152.00 (from $143.00) on lower capital intensity.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are upgrading XEC from Hold to Accumulate. We are increasing our target price $9 to $152 per share due to 5%-10% lower capital intensity implied in preliminary ’17 guidance partly offset by slightly lower liquids composition. In the past month, XEC has depreciated ~15%, underperforming the sector by almost 10%, and now reflects sufficient upside to merit an Accumulate rating.
Our ’17 production expectation of ~1,075 Mmcfepd is at the midpoint of company guidance (1,050-1,100 Mmcfepd)."
Shares of Cimarex Energy closed at $120.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!