KLR Group Upgrades Cimarex Energy (XEC) to Accumulate; Lower Capital Intensity Increases Value
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
KLR Group upgraded Cimarex Energy (NYSE: XEC) from Hold to Accumulate with a price target of $152.00 (from $143.00) on lower capital intensity.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are upgrading XEC from Hold to Accumulate. We are increasing our target price $9 to $152 per share due to 5%-10% lower capital intensity implied in preliminary ’17 guidance partly offset by slightly lower liquids composition. In the past month, XEC has depreciated ~15%, underperforming the sector by almost 10%, and now reflects sufficient upside to merit an Accumulate rating.
Our ’17 production expectation of ~1,075 Mmcfepd is at the midpoint of company guidance (1,050-1,100 Mmcfepd)."
Shares of Cimarex Energy closed at $120.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Following 2Q EPS Beat
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Gildan Activewear (GIL) Following Investor Meetings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!