KLR Group Upgrades Cimarex Energy (XEC) to Accumulate; Lower Capital Intensity Increases Value
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KLR Group upgraded Cimarex Energy (NYSE: XEC) from Hold to Accumulate with a price target of $152.00 (from $143.00) on lower capital intensity.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are upgrading XEC from Hold to Accumulate. We are increasing our target price $9 to $152 per share due to 5%-10% lower capital intensity implied in preliminary ’17 guidance partly offset by slightly lower liquids composition. In the past month, XEC has depreciated ~15%, underperforming the sector by almost 10%, and now reflects sufficient upside to merit an Accumulate rating.
Our ’17 production expectation of ~1,075 Mmcfepd is at the midpoint of company guidance (1,050-1,100 Mmcfepd)."
Shares of Cimarex Energy closed at $120.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Photronics, Inc. (PLAB): Raising PT - UBS
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $25 Following CES 2017
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!