KLR Group Upgrades Cimarex Energy (XEC) to Accumulate; Lower Capital Intensity Increases Value
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KLR Group upgraded Cimarex Energy (NYSE: XEC) from Hold to Accumulate with a price target of $152.00 (from $143.00) on lower capital intensity.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are upgrading XEC from Hold to Accumulate. We are increasing our target price $9 to $152 per share due to 5%-10% lower capital intensity implied in preliminary ’17 guidance partly offset by slightly lower liquids composition. In the past month, XEC has depreciated ~15%, underperforming the sector by almost 10%, and now reflects sufficient upside to merit an Accumulate rating.
Our ’17 production expectation of ~1,075 Mmcfepd is at the midpoint of company guidance (1,050-1,100 Mmcfepd)."
Shares of Cimarex Energy closed at $120.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $90
- Instinet Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $44; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!