KLR Group Upgrades Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) to Buy Following Recent Sell-Off
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
KLR Group upgraded Carrizo Oil & Gas (NASDAQ: CRZO) from Accumulate to Buy with a price target of $47.00 (from $44.00), citing valuation following the recent sell-off.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, We are upgrading CRZO from Accumulate to Buy and increasing our target price $3 to $47 per share due to slightly lower capital intensity. CRZO has depreciated ~15% since our mid-October downgrade, underperforming the sector by almost 10%, and now reflects sufficient upside (~40%) to merit a Buy rating.
Carrizo’s mid-cycle capital yield of ~140% is modestly superior to the industry median of ~130%. Our economic model contemplates a three to four-rig program across the asset portfolio in ’17 and a five-rig program thereafter (four rigs allocated to the Eagle Ford)."
Shares of Carrizo Oil & Gas closed at $33.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!