KLR Group Upgrades CONSOL Energy (CNX) to Buy; Asset Optionality on Dissolution Of Marcellus JV
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
KLR Group upgraded CONSOL Energy (NYSE: CNX) from Accumulate to Buy with a price target of $25.00, saying dissolution Of Marcellus JV provides asset optionality,
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are upgrading CNX from Accumulate to Buy. Our $25 per share CNX target price is unchanged. CNX has depreciated over 10% in the past month and now reflects sufficient equity value upside (~40%) to merit an upgrade to Buy. Our composite weighted average cost-of-capital values the coal business at ~5.5x next year’s cash generation (CNX Coal Resources (CNXC, $19.70, NR) market valuation).
Consol’s mid-cycle capital yield is ~115% inclusive of hedges (~145% ex-hedges), versus the gas-dominate peer median ~140%."
Shares of CONSOL Energy closed at $17.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Roth Capital Downgrades Ideal Power (IPWR) to Neutral
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $115 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!