KLR Group Starts Hess Corp. (HES) at Accumulate
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
KLR Group initiates coverage on Hess Corp. (NYSE: HES) with a Accumulate rating and a price target of $65.00.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are initiating coverage of HES with an Accumulate rating and $65 per share target price. Hess’s mid-cycle (’18) capital yield of 120%-125% is slightly below the industry median cash recycle ratio of ~125%. Our ’16 production expectation of ~323 Mboepd is in the upper half of company guidance (315-325 Mboepd)"
Shares of Hess Corp. closed at $49.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Proofpoint (PFPT) PT Raised to $90 at Nomura on Solid Q3
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC): Raising PT to $86 - Needham
- Microsoft (MSFT) PT Lifted to $68 at Nomura
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!