KLR Group Starts EnCana Corp. (ECA) at Hold
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KLR Group initiates coverage on EnCana Corp. (NYSE: ECA) with a Hold rating and a price target of $10.00.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are initiating coverage of ECA with a Hold rating and $10 per share target price. Encana’s mid-cycle (’18) capital yield is 85%-90% versus the industry median cash recycle ratio of ~130%. ECA trades at a ~25% premium to the group on ’17 EBITDA though has ~10% per annum less production growth (’16-’18). Our ’16 production expectation of ~352 Mboepd is slightly above the midpoint of company guidance (340-360 Mboepd)."
Shares of EnCana Corp. closed at $9.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Chardan Capital Markets Starts Clovis Oncology (CLVS) at 'Sell' With Price Target of $15
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!