KLR Group Starts EnCana Corp. (ECA) at Hold
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
KLR Group initiates coverage on EnCana Corp. (NYSE: ECA) with a Hold rating and a price target of $10.00.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are initiating coverage of ECA with a Hold rating and $10 per share target price. Encana’s mid-cycle (’18) capital yield is 85%-90% versus the industry median cash recycle ratio of ~130%. ECA trades at a ~25% premium to the group on ’17 EBITDA though has ~10% per annum less production growth (’16-’18). Our ’16 production expectation of ~352 Mboepd is slightly above the midpoint of company guidance (340-360 Mboepd)."
Shares of EnCana Corp. closed at $9.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paylocity Holding (PCTY) at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!