KLR Group Starts EnCana Corp. (ECA) at Hold
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KLR Group initiates coverage on EnCana Corp. (NYSE: ECA) with a Hold rating and a price target of $10.00.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are initiating coverage of ECA with a Hold rating and $10 per share target price. Encana’s mid-cycle (’18) capital yield is 85%-90% versus the industry median cash recycle ratio of ~130%. ECA trades at a ~25% premium to the group on ’17 EBITDA though has ~10% per annum less production growth (’16-’18). Our ’16 production expectation of ~352 Mboepd is slightly above the midpoint of company guidance (340-360 Mboepd)."
Shares of EnCana Corp. closed at $9.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLR Group Upgrades EnCana Corp. (ECA) to Buy
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!