KLR Group Starts Eclipse Resources (ECR) at Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KLR Group initiates coverage on Eclipse Resources (NYSE: ECR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $3.75.
Analyst Daniel Prather commented, "We are initiating on ECR with a Buy rating and $3.75 per share target price. Eclipse has ~101,000 net acres prospective in the Ohio Utica comprising ~48,500 dry gas acres, ~33,000 condensate acres and ~19,500 rich gas acres. The company’s acreage is primarily in northeast Noble, southwest Monroe, southwest Belmont, southeastern Guernsey and central Harrison Counties.
Next year, the company plans to conduct a one-rig program and drill 20-24 net wells (~13,000’ laterals) primarily in the dry gas window. Eclipse is considering adding a second rig by mid-year. In early ’17, the company plans to drill two Marcellus pilots (~9,000’ laterals) in southeastern Monroe County.
Our 4Q/16 production expectation of ~252 Mmcfepd is ~1% above guidance (245-250 Mmcfepd). Our ’17 production growth expectation approximates company guidance (30%+).
Our economic model contemplates the company increases Utica activity from a one-rig program in late ’16 to a two-rig program by mid-’17."
Shares of Eclipse Resources closed at $2.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!