KLR Group Reiterates Buy on Chesapeake Energy (CHK) - PT to $9
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
KLR Group reiterated a Buy rating on Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK), and raised the price target to $9.00 (from $8.00). The change is due to the value accretive Barnett asset transfer and termination of associated midstream contracts.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are increasing our CHK target price $1 to $9 per share due to the value accretive Barnett asset transfer and termination of associated midstream contracts. Specifically, Chesapeake is transferring to Saddle Barnett Resources, LLC the company’s Barnett assets and paying $334 million to Williams Partners (WPZ, $35.06, NR) in return for the elimination of ~$1,900 million in Barnett gas gathering, processing and transportation expenses through ’19 with a PV10 value of ~$1,600 million."
Shares of Chesapeake Energy closed at $4.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to $10; Reiterates Buy
- UBS Remains Sidelined on Kindred Healthcare (KND) Ahead of 3Q Report
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!