KLR Group Reiterates Buy on Chesapeake Energy (CHK) - PT to $9
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
KLR Group reiterated a Buy rating on Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK), and raised the price target to $9.00 (from $8.00). The change is due to the value accretive Barnett asset transfer and termination of associated midstream contracts.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are increasing our CHK target price $1 to $9 per share due to the value accretive Barnett asset transfer and termination of associated midstream contracts. Specifically, Chesapeake is transferring to Saddle Barnett Resources, LLC the company’s Barnett assets and paying $334 million to Williams Partners (WPZ, $35.06, NR) in return for the elimination of ~$1,900 million in Barnett gas gathering, processing and transportation expenses through ’19 with a PV10 value of ~$1,600 million."
Shares of Chesapeake Energy closed at $4.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Microsoft (MSFT) to $65 Following 1Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on FMC Technologies (FTI) After Adjusting Estimates
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Southwestern Energy (SWN) to $14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!