KLR Group Reiterates Buy on Chesapeake Energy (CHK) - PT to $9
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
KLR Group reiterated a Buy rating on Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK), and raised the price target to $9.00 (from $8.00). The change is due to the value accretive Barnett asset transfer and termination of associated midstream contracts.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are increasing our CHK target price $1 to $9 per share due to the value accretive Barnett asset transfer and termination of associated midstream contracts. Specifically, Chesapeake is transferring to Saddle Barnett Resources, LLC the company’s Barnett assets and paying $334 million to Williams Partners (WPZ, $35.06, NR) in return for the elimination of ~$1,900 million in Barnett gas gathering, processing and transportation expenses through ’19 with a PV10 value of ~$1,600 million."
Shares of Chesapeake Energy closed at $4.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!