KLR Group Reiterates Buy on Chesapeake Energy (CHK) - PT to $9
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
KLR Group reiterated a Buy rating on Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK), and raised the price target to $9.00 (from $8.00). The change is due to the value accretive Barnett asset transfer and termination of associated midstream contracts.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are increasing our CHK target price $1 to $9 per share due to the value accretive Barnett asset transfer and termination of associated midstream contracts. Specifically, Chesapeake is transferring to Saddle Barnett Resources, LLC the company’s Barnett assets and paying $334 million to Williams Partners (WPZ, $35.06, NR) in return for the elimination of ~$1,900 million in Barnett gas gathering, processing and transportation expenses through ’19 with a PV10 value of ~$1,600 million."
Shares of Chesapeake Energy closed at $4.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!