KLR Group Raises Price Target on Unit Corp. (UNT) to $19; Reiterates Accumulate
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KLR Group reiterated an Accumulate rating on Unit Corp. (NYSE: UNT), and raised the price target to $19.00 (from $17.00), following consistent Wilcox inventory replenishment.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are increasing our UNT target price $2 to $19 per share due to a modestly lower cost-of-capital given consistent Wilcox inventory replenishment and reengagement of Granite Wash development. The company has ~200 extended lateral Granite Wash locations in the Buffalo Wallow field. Unit’s mid-cycle (’18) E&P capital yield is 90%-95% versus the industry median of 125%-130%."
Shares of Unit Corp. closed at $17.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Potential Capacity Crunch May Slow Momentum vs. Sprint (S) - FBR
- Fossil Group (FOSL): Successful Wearables Launch May Open The Door To Growth - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!