KLR Group Raises Price Target on Unit Corp. (UNT) to $19; Reiterates Accumulate
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
KLR Group reiterated an Accumulate rating on Unit Corp. (NYSE: UNT), and raised the price target to $19.00 (from $17.00), following consistent Wilcox inventory replenishment.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are increasing our UNT target price $2 to $19 per share due to a modestly lower cost-of-capital given consistent Wilcox inventory replenishment and reengagement of Granite Wash development. The company has ~200 extended lateral Granite Wash locations in the Buffalo Wallow field. Unit’s mid-cycle (’18) E&P capital yield is 90%-95% versus the industry median of 125%-130%."
Shares of Unit Corp. closed at $17.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Gastar Exploration (GST) Following Announced Transactions
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!