KLR Group Raises Price Target on Unit Corp. (UNT) to $19; Reiterates Accumulate
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KLR Group reiterated an Accumulate rating on Unit Corp. (NYSE: UNT), and raised the price target to $19.00 (from $17.00), following consistent Wilcox inventory replenishment.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are increasing our UNT target price $2 to $19 per share due to a modestly lower cost-of-capital given consistent Wilcox inventory replenishment and reengagement of Granite Wash development. The company has ~200 extended lateral Granite Wash locations in the Buffalo Wallow field. Unit’s mid-cycle (’18) E&P capital yield is 90%-95% versus the industry median of 125%-130%."
Shares of Unit Corp. closed at $17.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) to $33
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Wolverine World Wide (WWW) After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!