KLR Group Raises Price Target on Synergy Resources (SYRG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
KLR Group reiterated a Buy rating on Synergy Resources Corporation (NYSE: SYRG), and raised the price target to $9.00 (from $8.00), following an improvement in oil price realizations. Over the remainder of the year, Synergy plans to drill 19 gross well comprising nine Mid-Length wells on the Williams Pad and ten MidLength wells on the Kawata pad.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are increasing our SYRG target price $1 to $9 per share due to a modest improvement in oil price realizations relative to NYMEX after this year. Specifically, we anticipate as the company’s production growth exceeds its volume commitments next year, exposure to stronger regional pricing should narrow Synergy’s NYMEX discount ~$1.50 to ~$8.50 per barrel."
Shares of Synergy Resources Corporation closed at $6.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!