KLR Group Raises Price Target on Synergy Resources (SYRG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
KLR Group reiterated a Buy rating on Synergy Resources Corporation (NYSE: SYRG), and raised the price target to $9.00 (from $8.00), following an improvement in oil price realizations. Over the remainder of the year, Synergy plans to drill 19 gross well comprising nine Mid-Length wells on the Williams Pad and ten MidLength wells on the Kawata pad.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are increasing our SYRG target price $1 to $9 per share due to a modest improvement in oil price realizations relative to NYMEX after this year. Specifically, we anticipate as the company’s production growth exceeds its volume commitments next year, exposure to stronger regional pricing should narrow Synergy’s NYMEX discount ~$1.50 to ~$8.50 per barrel."
Shares of Synergy Resources Corporation closed at $6.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!