KLR Group Raises Price Target on Synergy Resources (SYRG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KLR Group reiterated a Buy rating on Synergy Resources Corporation (NYSE: SYRG), and raised the price target to $9.00 (from $8.00), following an improvement in oil price realizations. Over the remainder of the year, Synergy plans to drill 19 gross well comprising nine Mid-Length wells on the Williams Pad and ten MidLength wells on the Kawata pad.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are increasing our SYRG target price $1 to $9 per share due to a modest improvement in oil price realizations relative to NYMEX after this year. Specifically, we anticipate as the company’s production growth exceeds its volume commitments next year, exposure to stronger regional pricing should narrow Synergy’s NYMEX discount ~$1.50 to ~$8.50 per barrel."
Shares of Synergy Resources Corporation closed at $6.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Lowered to $56 at Jefferies Amid Adult Tourette's Data
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Kohl's (KSS) to Underperform
- Morgan Stanley Re-Values Hilton Worldwide (HLT) Following Spin-Offs & Reverse Stock Split
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!