KLR Group Raises Price Target on SM Energy (SM) to $59; Reiterates Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KLR Group reiterated a Buy rating on SM Energy (NYSE: SM), and raised the price target to $59.00 (from $53.00), as the company places more concentration in the Midland Basin. SM is acquiring ~35,700 net acres in Howard/Martin Counties in the Midland Basin ~$1.6 billion, comprising ~$1.1 billion in cash and 13.4 million common equity shares valued at ~$500 million.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are increasing our target price $6 to $59 per share following greater development concentration in the Midland Basin and full value for the Williston Basin divestiture. The company’s mid-cycle capital yield is ~120% versus the industry median cash recycle ratio of ~125%. Prior to the recent Howard County acquisitions, SM’s capital yield was slightly less than 100%."
Shares of SM Energy closed at $39.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $44; Reiterates Strong Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!