KLR Group Raises Price Target on RSP Permian (RSPP) Following Delaware Acquisition
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KLR Group reiterated a Buy rating on RSP Permian, Inc. (NYSE: RSPP), and raised the price target to $55.00 (from $52.00), following the company's Delaware acquisition. The transaction adds ~41k net acres in the Delaware Basin to RSPP’s portfolio and ~15 MBoepd (~69% oil) of production. To fund the cash portion of the acquisition, RSPP priced ~25.3 mm shares at $39.75 for total gross proceeds of ~$1.01 bn.
Analyst Gail Nicholson commented, "We are increasing our target price $3 to $55 per share following the transformative Delaware Basin acquisition, the associated acceleration of our '17 forward rig tempo, and an ~10% improvement in capital productivity (legacy assets continue to outperform, 3Q/16 volumes ~4% better than our expectation) partly offset by the equity issuance. RSPP is acquiring Silver Hill Energy Partners for ~$2.4 bn consisting of ~$1.25 bn in cash and ~31 mm shares of RSP common stock. To fund the cash portion of the acquisition, RSPP priced ~25.3 mm shares (includes over allotment) at $39.75 for total gross proceeds of ~$1.01 bn. Including the shares issued to Silver Hill, RSPP shares outstanding increased ~55%."
Shares of RSP Permian, Inc. closed at $42.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Hold
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!