KLR Group Raises Price Target on RSP Permian (RSPP) Following Delaware Acquisition
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
KLR Group reiterated a Buy rating on RSP Permian, Inc. (NYSE: RSPP), and raised the price target to $55.00 (from $52.00), following the company's Delaware acquisition. The transaction adds ~41k net acres in the Delaware Basin to RSPP’s portfolio and ~15 MBoepd (~69% oil) of production. To fund the cash portion of the acquisition, RSPP priced ~25.3 mm shares at $39.75 for total gross proceeds of ~$1.01 bn.
Analyst Gail Nicholson commented, "We are increasing our target price $3 to $55 per share following the transformative Delaware Basin acquisition, the associated acceleration of our '17 forward rig tempo, and an ~10% improvement in capital productivity (legacy assets continue to outperform, 3Q/16 volumes ~4% better than our expectation) partly offset by the equity issuance. RSPP is acquiring Silver Hill Energy Partners for ~$2.4 bn consisting of ~$1.25 bn in cash and ~31 mm shares of RSP common stock. To fund the cash portion of the acquisition, RSPP priced ~25.3 mm shares (includes over allotment) at $39.75 for total gross proceeds of ~$1.01 bn. Including the shares issued to Silver Hill, RSPP shares outstanding increased ~55%."
Shares of RSP Permian, Inc. closed at $42.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!