KLR Group Raises Price Target on Oasis Petroleum (OAS) Following Williston Basin Acquisition
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
KLR Group reiterated a Buy rating on Oasis Petroleum (NYSE: OAS), and raised the price target to $18.00 (from $17.00), following the company's announced Williston Basin acquisition. The acquisition includes ~12.4 Mboepd of production and ~226 gross operated locations. To partly fund the acquisition, OAS priced ~55.2 mm shares, representing ~30% of shares outstanding, at $10.80 for total gross proceeds of ~$596 mm.
Analyst Gail Nicholson commented, "We are increasing our target price $1 to $18 per share following a ~5% improvement in our organic capital productivity assumption due to Wild Basin well outperformance and the integration of the company's recent Williston Basin acquisition partly offset by the equity issuance. Following our model adjustments, OAS generates a '18 capital yield (cash recycle ratio) of 135%+, up from ~130% previously, vs. the group median of ~125%."
Shares of Oasis Petroleum closed at $10.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!