KLR Group Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $67; Reiterates Buy
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KLR Group reiterated a Buy rating on Noble Energy (NYSE: NBL), and raised the price target to $67.00 (from $55.00), following the integration of Noble's long term growth outlook.
Analyst Gail Nicholson commented, "We are raising our target price $12 to $67 per share following the integration of Noble's long term growth outlook into our model, which resulted in an 10% improvement in capital productivity, a ~10% increase in our US onshore asset capital allocation assumption, and higher liquids composition (liquids account for ~47% of volumes in '17 vs. our previous estimate of ~45%)."
Shares of Noble Energy closed at $35.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Lululemon (LULU) Q3 'Solid Beat Across the Board', PT to $82 - Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!