KLR Group Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $67; Reiterates Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KLR Group reiterated a Buy rating on Noble Energy (NYSE: NBL), and raised the price target to $67.00 (from $55.00), following the integration of Noble's long term growth outlook.
Analyst Gail Nicholson commented, "We are raising our target price $12 to $67 per share following the integration of Noble's long term growth outlook into our model, which resulted in an 10% improvement in capital productivity, a ~10% increase in our US onshore asset capital allocation assumption, and higher liquids composition (liquids account for ~47% of volumes in '17 vs. our previous estimate of ~45%)."
Shares of Noble Energy closed at $35.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!