KLR Group Raises Price Target on Laredo Petroleum (LPI) to $13; Reiterates Hold
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
KLR Group reiterated a Hold rating on Laredo Petroleum (NYSE: LPI), and raised the price target to $13.00 (from $11.00). Laredo plans to maintain a three-rig program and drill 45-49 gross wells this year. Upper Wolfcamp wells on average have produced ~142 Mboe (~45% oil) the first year and should recover ~650 Mboe.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are increasing our LPI target price $2 to $13 per share due to ~7% lower capital intensity. Our ’16 production expectation increased from ~17.4 to ~17.6 Mmboe and is in the upper half of upwardly revised guidance (17.4-17.7 Mmboe) with no change in capital spending."
Shares of Laredo Petroleum closed at $12.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on General Dynamics (GD) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!