KLR Group Raises Price Target on Concho Resources (CXO) to $172
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KLR Group reiterated an Accumulate rating on Concho Resources (NYSE: CXO), and raised the price target to $172.00 (from $157.00), due to lower costs.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are increasing our CXO target price $15 to $172 per share due to ~10% lower capital intensity and lower operating expense. Our ’17 production growth forecast of ~18% approximates the midpoint of guidance (17%-20% growth)."
Shares of Concho Resources closed at $132.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Micron (MU) PT Raised to $25 at Brean Capital; Upbeat on Low Inventories
- Crocs (CROX) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!