KLR Group Raises Price Target on Concho Resources (CXO) to $172
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
KLR Group reiterated an Accumulate rating on Concho Resources (NYSE: CXO), and raised the price target to $172.00 (from $157.00), due to lower costs.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are increasing our CXO target price $15 to $172 per share due to ~10% lower capital intensity and lower operating expense. Our ’17 production growth forecast of ~18% approximates the midpoint of guidance (17%-20% growth)."
Shares of Concho Resources closed at $132.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Instinet Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $44; Reiterates Buy
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!