KLR Group Raises Price Target on Callon Petroleum (CPE) Following Announced Acquisition
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KLR Group reiterated a Buy rating on Callon Petroleum (NYSE: CPE), and raised the price target to $21.00 (from $18.00), following the company's announced agreement to acquire ~5,667 and an overriding royalty interest in three 480 acre units offsetting the acreage net acres in Howard County for ~$327 million.
Analyst Gail Nicholson commented, "Callon announced it agreed to acquire ~5,667 net acres (75%+ offsetting current position in NW Howard County) and an overriding royalty interest in three 480 acre units offsetting the acreage (one unit operated by CPE) in Howard County for ~$327 million. Estimated current net production is ~2,300 Boepd (~86% oil). Assuming $40k per flowing Boe on production, the transaction equates to ~ $41.5k per acre or an incremental ~$2.1 million per drilling location. To fund the acquisition, CPE priced an upsized offering of 29.9 million shares (including overallotment), representing ~23% of shares outstanding, at ~$14.60 for total gross proceeds of ~$436.5 million. The transaction is expected to close on or before October 20, 2016."
Shares of Callon Petroleum closed at $15.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!