KLR Group Raises Price Target on Apache Corp. (APA) to $73 Following Alpine High Discovery
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil on track for first weekly loss in five weeks on strong dollar
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KLR Group reiterated a Buy rating on Apache Corp. (NYSE: APA), and raised the price target to $73.00 (from $71.00), after adjusting estimates following the company's announcement of its Alpine High discovery. The Alpine High discovery adds another leg to the company's onshore North American growth story with incremental upside potential based on further delineation of the play and the growth impact to onshore North America volumes.
Analyst Gail Nicholson commented, "We are increasing our price target by $2 to $73 per share due to several model refinements following the company's announcement of its Alpine High discovery, including a 10%+ increase to our '17 capex forecast, higher '17 North American onshore production (up ~2% vs. our previous expectation), and a ~2% improvement in capital productivity partly offset by lower North America oil composition (~4% decrease vs. our previous assumption). APA generates an '18 capital yield (cash recycle ratio) of ~125% in line with the industry median."
Shares of Apache Corp. closed at $57.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!