KLR Group Raises Price Target on Apache Corp. (APA) to $73 Following Alpine High Discovery
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KLR Group reiterated a Buy rating on Apache Corp. (NYSE: APA), and raised the price target to $73.00 (from $71.00), after adjusting estimates following the company's announcement of its Alpine High discovery. The Alpine High discovery adds another leg to the company's onshore North American growth story with incremental upside potential based on further delineation of the play and the growth impact to onshore North America volumes.
Analyst Gail Nicholson commented, "We are increasing our price target by $2 to $73 per share due to several model refinements following the company's announcement of its Alpine High discovery, including a 10%+ increase to our '17 capex forecast, higher '17 North American onshore production (up ~2% vs. our previous expectation), and a ~2% improvement in capital productivity partly offset by lower North America oil composition (~4% decrease vs. our previous assumption). APA generates an '18 capital yield (cash recycle ratio) of ~125% in line with the industry median."
Shares of Apache Corp. closed at $57.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $81; Reiterates Neutral
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Following Analyst Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!