KLR Group Downgrades Synergy Resources Corporation (SYRG) to Accumulate
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
KLR Group downgraded Synergy Resources Corporation (NYSE: SYRG) from Buy to Accumulate with a price target of $10.00.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are downgrading SYRG from Buy to Accumulate. Our target price of $10 per share is unchanged. Synergy has appreciated ~35% since our mid-July upgrade and outperformed the group by ~20%. SYRG now has less than 20% upside to our target price thus requiring a downgrade to Accumulate.
Our ’17 production expectation of ~17.5 Mboepd is at the low end of company guidance (17.5-20 Mboepd). We anticipate Synergy scales Wattenberg development from a three-rig program in 2H/17 to a four-rig program in 2H/18."
Shares of Synergy Resources Corporation closed at $8.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Synergy Resources Bolsters Liquidity through Acreage Transaction; Issues Operations Update; Announces 2016 Fourth Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call Date; Highlights Upcoming Investor Confer
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Toro (TTC) to Buy
- Wedbush Upgrades Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) to Outperform; Signs of Inflection
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!