KLR Group Downgrades Sanchez Energy (SN) to Accumulate
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KLR Group downgraded Sanchez Energy (NYSE: SN) from Buy to Accumulate with a price target of $10. Analyst John Gerdes tied the downgrade to valuation.
"Sanchez’s share price has appreciated almost 50% since our mid-July upgrade, outperforming the sector by ~40%, and now reflects modest intrinsic upside thus requiring a downgrade to Accumulate. Sanchez’s mid-cycle (’18) capital yield is ~105% versus the industry median cash recycle ratio of ~130%. Our ’16 production expectation of ~55 Mboepd is ~6% above company guidance (48-52 Mboepd). Assuming a commodity price recovery, our economic model assumes Sanchez conducts a three-rig program in ’17 and four-rig program in ’18," said Gerdes.
Shares of Sanchez Energy closed at $9.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!