KLR Group Downgrades Sanchez Energy (SN) to Accumulate
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
KLR Group downgraded Sanchez Energy (NYSE: SN) from Buy to Accumulate with a price target of $10. Analyst John Gerdes tied the downgrade to valuation.
"Sanchez’s share price has appreciated almost 50% since our mid-July upgrade, outperforming the sector by ~40%, and now reflects modest intrinsic upside thus requiring a downgrade to Accumulate. Sanchez’s mid-cycle (’18) capital yield is ~105% versus the industry median cash recycle ratio of ~130%. Our ’16 production expectation of ~55 Mboepd is ~6% above company guidance (48-52 Mboepd). Assuming a commodity price recovery, our economic model assumes Sanchez conducts a three-rig program in ’17 and four-rig program in ’18," said Gerdes.
Shares of Sanchez Energy closed at $9.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Government Properties Income Trust (GOV) to $25
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) PT Raised to $65 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!