KLR Group Downgrades Newfield Exploration (NFX) to Hold
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
KLR Group downgraded Newfield Exploration (NYSE: NFX) from Accumulate to Hold with a price target of $47.00 (from $48.00) on valuation.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are downgrading NFX from Accumulate to Hold and decreasing our target price $1 to $47 per share due the modestly dilutive sale of non-core Texas properties. NFX shares approximate our equity fair value, thus requiring a downgrade to Hold. Before the non-core Texas divestitures, our ’16 production expectation of ~60 Mmboe was ~1% above guidance (58-59.5 Mmboe)."
Shares of Newfield Exploration closed at $45.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- Allergen (AGN) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!