KLR Group Downgrades Newfield Exploration (NFX) to Hold
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
KLR Group downgraded Newfield Exploration (NYSE: NFX) from Accumulate to Hold with a price target of $47.00 (from $48.00) on valuation.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are downgrading NFX from Accumulate to Hold and decreasing our target price $1 to $47 per share due the modestly dilutive sale of non-core Texas properties. NFX shares approximate our equity fair value, thus requiring a downgrade to Hold. Before the non-core Texas divestitures, our ’16 production expectation of ~60 Mmboe was ~1% above guidance (58-59.5 Mmboe)."
Shares of Newfield Exploration closed at $45.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Kansas City Southern (KSU) to Neutral
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) PT Raised to $110 at Aegis Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!