KLR Group Downgrades Newfield Exploration (NFX) to Hold
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KLR Group downgraded Newfield Exploration (NYSE: NFX) from Accumulate to Hold with a price target of $47.00 (from $48.00) on valuation.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are downgrading NFX from Accumulate to Hold and decreasing our target price $1 to $47 per share due the modestly dilutive sale of non-core Texas properties. NFX shares approximate our equity fair value, thus requiring a downgrade to Hold. Before the non-core Texas divestitures, our ’16 production expectation of ~60 Mmboe was ~1% above guidance (58-59.5 Mmboe)."
Shares of Newfield Exploration closed at $45.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!