KLR Group Downgrades Newfield Exploration (NFX) to Hold
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KLR Group downgraded Newfield Exploration (NYSE: NFX) from Accumulate to Hold with a price target of $47.00 (from $48.00) on valuation.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are downgrading NFX from Accumulate to Hold and decreasing our target price $1 to $47 per share due the modestly dilutive sale of non-core Texas properties. NFX shares approximate our equity fair value, thus requiring a downgrade to Hold. Before the non-core Texas divestitures, our ’16 production expectation of ~60 Mmboe was ~1% above guidance (58-59.5 Mmboe)."
Shares of Newfield Exploration closed at $45.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on FMC Technologies (FTI) After Adjusting Estimates
- BMO Capital Remains Cautious on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Despite Decline; PT Lowered to $56
- Gigamon (GIMO) PT Raised to $58 at Needham & Company Ahead of Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!