KLR Group Downgrades Matador Resources Company (MTDR) to Hold
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KLR Group downgraded Matador Resources Company (NYSE: MTDR) from Accumulate to Hold with a price target of $25.00.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are downgrading MTDR from Accumulate to Hold. Our $25 target price is unchanged. Since our mid-September upgrade, MTDR has appreciated ~15% and outperformed the sector by almost 10%. The company’s stock price now reflects our target, thus requiring a downgrade to Hold.
Matador’s mid-cycle capital yield of 125%-130% approximates the industry median cash recycle ratio. Our ’16 production expectation of ~10.2 Mmboe is at the high end of company guidance (9.8-10.2 Mmboe)."
Shares of Matador Resources Company closed at $25.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Downgrades Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) to Hold
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- UPDATE: Bernstein Downgrades Dean Foods (DF) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!