KLR Group Downgrades EnCana Corp. (ECA) to Accumulate
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KLR Group downgraded EnCana Corp. (NYSE: ECA) from Buy to Accumulate with a price target of $14.00.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are downgrading ECA from Buy to Accumulate. Our target price of $14 per share is unchanged. Encana’s mid-cycle capital yield is ~100% versus the industry median cash recycle ratio of ~130%. ECA has appreciated ~20% since our early November upgrade and outperformed the group by ~10%. ECA now has less than 20% upside to our target price thus requiring a downgrade to Accumulate."
Shares of EnCana Corp. closed at $12.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!