KLR Group Downgrades EnCana Corp. (ECA) to Accumulate
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
KLR Group downgraded EnCana Corp. (NYSE: ECA) from Buy to Accumulate with a price target of $14.00.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are downgrading ECA from Buy to Accumulate. Our target price of $14 per share is unchanged. Encana’s mid-cycle capital yield is ~100% versus the industry median cash recycle ratio of ~130%. ECA has appreciated ~20% since our early November upgrade and outperformed the group by ~10%. ECA now has less than 20% upside to our target price thus requiring a downgrade to Accumulate."
Shares of EnCana Corp. closed at $12.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades EnCana Corp. (ECA) to Outperform
- Targa Resources (TRGP) PT Raised to $65 at Credit Suisse
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $116 at Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!