KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Southwestern Energy (SWN) to $14
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
KLR Group maintained an Accumulate rating on Southwestern Energy (NYSE: SWN), and cut the price target to $14.00 (from $15.00), after adjusting estimates.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are decreasing our SWN target price $1 to $14 per share following minor model refinements. Our 4Q/16 production outlook of ~204 Bcfe is ~1% above company guidance (192-202 Bcfe). Southwestern’s production should trough 4Q/16, exit the year in the lower half of guidance (2.2-2.3 Bcfepd), and incline throughout ’17."
Shares of Southwestern Energy closed at $11.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $210 at Mizuho
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!