KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Southwestern Energy (SWN) to $14
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KLR Group maintained an Accumulate rating on Southwestern Energy (NYSE: SWN), and cut the price target to $14.00 (from $15.00), after adjusting estimates.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are decreasing our SWN target price $1 to $14 per share following minor model refinements. Our 4Q/16 production outlook of ~204 Bcfe is ~1% above company guidance (192-202 Bcfe). Southwestern’s production should trough 4Q/16, exit the year in the lower half of guidance (2.2-2.3 Bcfepd), and incline throughout ’17."
Shares of Southwestern Energy closed at $11.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Brinker Int'l (EAT) to Underweight
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Lamar Advertising (LAMR) to Buy
- FBN Securities Raises Price Target on Pandora (P) to $15 Following 4Q Preannouncement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!