KLR Group Cuts Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $80; Reiterates Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KLR Group maintained a Buy rating on PDC Energy (NASDAQ: PDCE), and cut the price target to $80.00 (from $87.00), following the company's Delaware Basin acquisition. PDC is acquiring ~57,000 net acres in the Delaware Basin for ~$1.5 billion comprising.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are decreasing our PDCE target price $7 to $80 per share target price due to the additional equity capitalization of the Delaware Basin acquisition. Specifically, PDC is issuing 9.085 million shares (includes overallotment) at a price to the public of ~$63.30 per share. The common offering increases shares outstanding ~16% and should generate approximately $560 million of net proceeds. Pro forma the equity financing, the company’s YE’16 net debt-to-EBITDA should decrease from ~2.5x to ~1.4x."
Shares of PDC Energy closed at $64.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!