KLR Group Cuts Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $80; Reiterates Buy
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KLR Group maintained a Buy rating on PDC Energy (NASDAQ: PDCE), and cut the price target to $80.00 (from $87.00), following the company's Delaware Basin acquisition. PDC is acquiring ~57,000 net acres in the Delaware Basin for ~$1.5 billion comprising.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are decreasing our PDCE target price $7 to $80 per share target price due to the additional equity capitalization of the Delaware Basin acquisition. Specifically, PDC is issuing 9.085 million shares (includes overallotment) at a price to the public of ~$63.30 per share. The common offering increases shares outstanding ~16% and should generate approximately $560 million of net proceeds. Pro forma the equity financing, the company’s YE’16 net debt-to-EBITDA should decrease from ~2.5x to ~1.4x."
Shares of PDC Energy closed at $64.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) to $22
- BMO Capital Upgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Market Perform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!