KLR Group Cuts Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $80; Reiterates Buy
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KLR Group maintained a Buy rating on PDC Energy (NASDAQ: PDCE), and cut the price target to $80.00 (from $87.00), following the company's Delaware Basin acquisition. PDC is acquiring ~57,000 net acres in the Delaware Basin for ~$1.5 billion comprising.
Analyst John Gerdes commented, "We are decreasing our PDCE target price $7 to $80 per share target price due to the additional equity capitalization of the Delaware Basin acquisition. Specifically, PDC is issuing 9.085 million shares (includes overallotment) at a price to the public of ~$63.30 per share. The common offering increases shares outstanding ~16% and should generate approximately $560 million of net proceeds. Pro forma the equity financing, the company’s YE’16 net debt-to-EBITDA should decrease from ~2.5x to ~1.4x."
Shares of PDC Energy closed at $64.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $100 at Brean Capital on Way to $120
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Newell Brands (NWL): Cutting PT - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!