KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Timothy Arcuri reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on KLA-Tencor (NASDAQ: KLAC) to $85.00 (from $80.00) following results.
Arcuri commented, "You and I have been through that, and this is not our fate; indeed, KLAC is moving past the LRCX deal w/an outlook that is better (Gen 5, 7nm, rising memory process control intensity) than pre-merger when the stock traded mid teens P/E. With estimates now tracking toward our ~$6 for C2017, we think KLAC still represents uncommon upside among SPE stocks at this time. Target to $85 on 13.5x."
Shares of KLA-Tencor closed at $71.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Restoration Hardware (RH) PT Cut to $30 at Cowen
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!