KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Lifted to $75 at Nomura
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities analyst Romit Shah reiterated a Neutral rating and raised his price target on KLA-Tencor (NASDAQ: KLAC) to $75.00 (from $67.00) following solid results.
Shah commented, "KLA reported revenue and EPS numbers of $751mn and $1.16, above our estimates and the midpoint of guidance. While the results were solid, revenue and earnings deceleration leads us to take a conservative stance on valuation."
FY17E EPS from $5.16 to $5.44; FY18E EPS from $5.44 to $5.63
Shares of KLA-Tencor closed at $71.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- Macquarie Downgrades Pearson PLC (PSO) to Neutral
- BTIG Raises Price Target on CardConnect Corp. (CCN) to $17; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNomura, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!