Juniper Networks (JNPR): Service Provider Drives Upside - BMO
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst, Tim Long, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR) and raised his price target to $26 from $24 after Juniper reported a solid quarter as revenue, EPS and guidance topped expectations.
The strength in service provider was a surprising bright spot and helped drive better router sales. Switching also remained strong amid good success with the new offerings. Conversely, gross margins remain weak and are unlikely to improve for some time.
The analyst stated "we remain on the sidelines, though we could get more constructive if the strength this quarter proves sustainable".
Shares of Juniper Networks closed at $23.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Entergy (ETR) to $72 Following Announced PPA Termination
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!