Juniper Networks (JNPR): Service Provider Drives Upside - BMO
- Futures fall on Trump's protectionist address
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst, Tim Long, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR) and raised his price target to $26 from $24 after Juniper reported a solid quarter as revenue, EPS and guidance topped expectations.
The strength in service provider was a surprising bright spot and helped drive better router sales. Switching also remained strong amid good success with the new offerings. Conversely, gross margins remain weak and are unlikely to improve for some time.
The analyst stated "we remain on the sidelines, though we could get more constructive if the strength this quarter proves sustainable".
Shares of Juniper Networks closed at $23.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
- Credit Suisse Starts BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (BMRN) at Outperform, Says Next Gen Disease Treaments Drive 2017 Bull Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!