Johnson Controls (JCI) PT Adjusted to $48 at Oppenheimer
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst Noah Kaye adjusted his price target on Outperform-rated Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) to $48.00 (from $52.00) post Adient spin and ahead of 4Q16 earnings next Tuesday. The firm also introduced FY18 estimates for the remaining JCI
Kaye commented, "With recent non-res indicators warranting a more conservative view on revenue trajectory in Building Efficiency
and legacy Tyco, we update our FY17 estimates and now forecast 3.3% top-line growth in FY17 (from prior 5.1%). However, we also model synergies, existing productivity initiatives, and product mix improvement to support double-digit EPS growth yr./yr. in 2018. We continue to see JCI evolving into a multi-industrial growth engine with proprietary building controls and energy storage capabilities, highly levered to key themes in sustainable growth."
Shares of Johnson Controls closed at $45.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!