Johnson Controls (JCI) PT Adjusted to $48 at Oppenheimer
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Wall Street set to open flat after record day
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst Noah Kaye adjusted his price target on Outperform-rated Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) to $48.00 (from $52.00) post Adient spin and ahead of 4Q16 earnings next Tuesday. The firm also introduced FY18 estimates for the remaining JCI
Kaye commented, "With recent non-res indicators warranting a more conservative view on revenue trajectory in Building Efficiency
and legacy Tyco, we update our FY17 estimates and now forecast 3.3% top-line growth in FY17 (from prior 5.1%). However, we also model synergies, existing productivity initiatives, and product mix improvement to support double-digit EPS growth yr./yr. in 2018. We continue to see JCI evolving into a multi-industrial growth engine with proprietary building controls and energy storage capabilities, highly levered to key themes in sustainable growth."
Shares of Johnson Controls closed at $45.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Raising Estimates, Cutting Valuation Range - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!