Johnson Controls (JCI) PT Adjusted to $48 at Oppenheimer
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst Noah Kaye adjusted his price target on Outperform-rated Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) to $48.00 (from $52.00) post Adient spin and ahead of 4Q16 earnings next Tuesday. The firm also introduced FY18 estimates for the remaining JCI
Kaye commented, "With recent non-res indicators warranting a more conservative view on revenue trajectory in Building Efficiency
and legacy Tyco, we update our FY17 estimates and now forecast 3.3% top-line growth in FY17 (from prior 5.1%). However, we also model synergies, existing productivity initiatives, and product mix improvement to support double-digit EPS growth yr./yr. in 2018. We continue to see JCI evolving into a multi-industrial growth engine with proprietary building controls and energy storage capabilities, highly levered to key themes in sustainable growth."
Shares of Johnson Controls closed at $45.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) PT Raised to $110 at Aegis Capital
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Williams Partners LP (WPZ) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!