Johnson Controls (JCI) Added to Credit Suisse U.S. Focus List; Sees Multiple Catalysts to Drive Stock
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse added Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) to the U.S. Focus List. The firm maintained an Outperform rating and price target of $52.00.
Analyst J. Mitchell sees a number of company-specific catalysts to reverse a lackluster share price performance (the stock has hit $52-53 several times in recent years), into year-end. They believe these catalysts will drive the stock toward our $52 TP.
- September 2 - Tyco deal closes.
- September 15 - Adient analyst meeting.
Shares of Johnson Controls closed at $44.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Credit Suisse US Focus List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!