Johnson Controls (JCI) Added to Credit Suisse U.S. Focus List; Sees Multiple Catalysts to Drive Stock
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse added Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) to the U.S. Focus List. The firm maintained an Outperform rating and price target of $52.00.
Analyst J. Mitchell sees a number of company-specific catalysts to reverse a lackluster share price performance (the stock has hit $52-53 several times in recent years), into year-end. They believe these catalysts will drive the stock toward our $52 TP.
- September 2 - Tyco deal closes.
- September 15 - Adient analyst meeting.
Shares of Johnson Controls closed at $44.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Johnson Controls announces fiscal 2017 guidance and introduces mid-term outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Credit Suisse US Focus List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!