Johnson Controls (JCI) Added to Credit Suisse U.S. Focus List; Sees Multiple Catalysts to Drive Stock
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse added Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) to the U.S. Focus List. The firm maintained an Outperform rating and price target of $52.00.
Analyst J. Mitchell sees a number of company-specific catalysts to reverse a lackluster share price performance (the stock has hit $52-53 several times in recent years), into year-end. They believe these catalysts will drive the stock toward our $52 TP.
- September 2 - Tyco deal closes.
- September 15 - Adient analyst meeting.
Shares of Johnson Controls closed at $44.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ZTO Express (ZTO) IPO Opens Lower
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Credit Suisse US Focus List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!