Johnson Controls (JCI): Raising PT After Merger - Oppenheimer
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Noah Kaye, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) on the first day of trading after the TYC merger.
The analyst sees JCI evolving into a multi-industrial growth engine with proprietary building controls and energy storage capabilities, highly levered to key themes in sustainable growth, and maintain our outlook for 5.1% revenue growth at the "remainco" (JCI ex. Adient) in FY17.
New estimates reflect the merger and expected spin-off of Adient on October 31st and is raising his price target to $52 from $51 on multiple expansion, 10x (from 9.8x) $5.22B (from $5.28B) 2017 EBITDA.
Shares of Johnson Controls closed at $45.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!