Johnson Controls (JCI): Raising PT After Merger - Oppenheimer
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Noah Kaye, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) on the first day of trading after the TYC merger.
The analyst sees JCI evolving into a multi-industrial growth engine with proprietary building controls and energy storage capabilities, highly levered to key themes in sustainable growth, and maintain our outlook for 5.1% revenue growth at the "remainco" (JCI ex. Adient) in FY17.
New estimates reflect the merger and expected spin-off of Adient on October 31st and is raising his price target to $52 from $51 on multiple expansion, 10x (from 9.8x) $5.22B (from $5.28B) 2017 EBITDA.
Shares of Johnson Controls closed at $45.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Nexstar Broadcasting (NXST) - PT to $75
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!