Johnson Controls (JCI): Raising PT After Merger - Oppenheimer
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Noah Kaye, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) on the first day of trading after the TYC merger.
The analyst sees JCI evolving into a multi-industrial growth engine with proprietary building controls and energy storage capabilities, highly levered to key themes in sustainable growth, and maintain our outlook for 5.1% revenue growth at the "remainco" (JCI ex. Adient) in FY17.
New estimates reflect the merger and expected spin-off of Adient on October 31st and is raising his price target to $52 from $51 on multiple expansion, 10x (from 9.8x) $5.22B (from $5.28B) 2017 EBITDA.
Shares of Johnson Controls closed at $45.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!